1. What a lovely day for a run!
2. This feels great! I should really do this more often.
3. (Ten minutes later) Oh no, this is horrific.
4. I’m just going to stare ahead and keep on running.
5. It’s such a relief to just get out running, having nothing required of you for a bit apart from just keeping going.
6. Right, what do I need to do today?
7. They say you really start running when you forget you’re running, don’t they?
8. ~ Connecting with nature ~
9. Maybe I’ll cut this run short.
10. How much are you meant to move your arms? I’m probably running like Phoebe Bouffay right now.
11. Did I lock the door?
12. Breathe in through the nose, out through the mouth… Well, now I’m feeling really light-headed.
13. I don’t even enjoy this.
14. Okay I’m just going to tell myself that I’m gonna fail at my exams if I don’t get up this hill.
15. This is torture, how can people get addicted to this? Of all things?
16. Oh, hello there fellow runner.
17. I can’t go on.
18. But BREAKFAST is around the corner.
19. Despite the pain of this I do always feel so much more productive and positive once I get home.
20. Wonderful, another set of traffic lights!
21. I need to make a better running playlist, please let the next song to come on be good.
22. Absolutely everything hurts.
23. Later, I shall have pizza.
24. Doesn’t Paula Radcliffe count while she’s running? Maybe I should count.
25. Why do I do this to myself?
26. Running is such an easy sport to get into.
27. PUSH YOURSELF.
28. I made it!
29. Running’s not so bad.